Monday, December 05, 2005

I'm kissing you guys through my screen right now....That's how much I miss you.

For all of my pals following the New Sincerity movement...The newest installment of Maximum Fun Mondays (thanks, Alex).

Those who know me well know how I feel about lists...Here are all of the best lists of the year on one page!!!

The best of Drew's Toothpaste For Dinner:

It's true.
Anything involving Kool Keith is worth it's salt.
This one's for Melony.
My motto for life.


Amy, of Teenage Unicorn fame, is hosting a free Go! Team download on her site. Here's a link. Please read the rest of the site, too, and send her e-mails and e-hugs thanking her for endless entertainment. Thanks.


By the way.... My very dear friend, Kate Wedemire, took off last week to do a photo project in Thailand, called People On Earth. I wish her the greatest travels in the world.


P.S. Nice things are happening all the time around me...But sometimes I forget to see them. I'm trying to open my eyes more.

No comments: