Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sunday burritos.

Crystal and I got some free beers at the Drum, then rocked Broken City last night.

Here's a fun game : which words are real, and which are made up? Amy and I are very lucky to have an amazing collection of fridge letters.

Here's some stuff that, if I had more time, I would be writing fanletters to:

*Burritos on a Sunday.
*Marco Primo, who gave me two amazing CDs last night. You guys should hang out at Broken City more often, Marco will make you dance (p.s.... He's totally filling in for Cosm right now on CJSW, you should listen...Plus listen to him on Thursdays at 10:30).
*My cab driver last night, who had a whole collection of dog bobble-heads on his dashboard, and was pretty much the nicest cab driver of all time.

Hope you guys had a top-notch weekend.

No comments: