Tuesday, October 23, 2007

If you feel it raise your L in the sky.


Some thoughts:

-Note to self: Do not wear heels to walk all the way downtown and go shopping for four hours, or you will end up having to scrub the blood out of your shoes, and will have to deal with ten-day blisters.

-You know that show Don't Forget The Lyrics? I think I could totally win that show.

-This is the greatest video that I've found in quite some time. My high-school was never, ever that great. Ever.... Not even during talent shows.

-Last night on Cribs, there was this famous boxer with the biggest house ever. Now, I kind-of wish that my parents would have taught me that violence is the answer.

-I'm trying my best to be cool with winter this year, but I'm really not feeling so rad about leaving the house when it's dark, and coming home when it's dark. I feel like one of those mole-people that I saw on A Current Affair that one time.

-I guess I've finally decided to kind-of forgive Jay-Z for Kingdom Come, but only for the following reasons: Ain't No Love (In The Heart of the City), the fact that he's almost 40, Izzo (H.O.V.A), the way he looks even more doofy when he stands beside Beyonce, the entire Black Album (still solid), that time that he broke up (and then made up) with Nas, and '03 Bonnie and Clyde (laugh all you want, you know that song is perfect). It does, however, make me feel a little sick to know that the guy is going to be releasing another album.

-I've spent a lot of time thinking about it, but I think I finally decided that my favorite movie is Better Off Dead, mainly for the outfit ideas (plus, John Cusack makes an adorable suicidal teenager).

-I've been eating the same massive box of Rainbow Nerds for over a month now (Thanks, Junks!).

-Sometimes when I'm going through downtown, I like to play a game called "Count The Pregnant Ladies". Pretty much everyone and their uncle is having a baby right now. The hospitals are full, my clinic is full, and this city doesn't have room for any more people. So, until the death rate speeds up to the birth rate with a one-to-one ratio (totally possible, if people continue shooting other people like they have lately), can everyone please stop barebacking for a while?

-When I had to take Home Economics in grade seven, the teacher suggested to my parents that I take two modules of cooking, as opposed to the class norm of one module of sewing and one module of cooking. This was due to the fact that, no matter how hard I tried, I was awful with a needle and thread. That being said, I've been working on trying to teach myself how to sew lately, as the hunt for the perfect satin jacket has grown tiresome.

Well, that was my week.... How are you guys?

~sarah p.

No comments: