Wednesday, November 14, 2007

M-E-T-H-O-D Maaaaaaaan.

Hi. Have you ever seen me so excited about something that didn't involve doughnuts or stickers or gold or dancing or grape soda? Me neither. Must've been a pretty amazing show.....

.....It was.
This is the beginning, before I started my slow migration to the very front. I always poke fun at myself, and say that I'm not really good at anything, but the truth is that I am outrageously great at sneaking up to the stage during shows. This was also the exact moment where I lost everyone I came with.



So, after I weasled my way to the front of the stage, Method Man threw a table right in front of me, and jumped on it and started rapping like it was no big thing. Meanwhile, I almost died a couple of times from asphyxiation, because everyone was trying so hard to put their filthy mitts all over Method Man's jeans (more on Method Man's "jeans" later). I also almost died from being so jazzed.



At this one point, Method Man jumped directly onto me. All of these people caught him right above my head, before I could assault him in any way....
Juuust joking. Of course I assaulted him anyway.
As he was being held right above my head, I gave myself a little pep-talk. "Sarah Parsons," I said to myself , "You are never, ever going to have this chance again, so don't fuck it up". It was decided. I reached up touched my fingers to the denim on his back pocket, then firmly, but gently, cupped my hand around Method Man's ass and held on tight for a few seconds. You heard me.
Now, I'm not usually a big fan of grabass, but I'm totally positive that those rules do not apply when Wu-Tang members are involved.




Please take note of Wu-Tang tattoo.


At the end of the night, I was filthy and soaked and exhausted and burnt out, but it was so worth it. Especially keeping in mind that the man is almost fourty, I really couldn't have asked for a better show. Now when is Ghostface coming to town?

~sarah p.

No comments: