Friday, September 17, 2010

Hot Stuf.

This week, I learned that, at 28 years old, I have high cholesterol. Guess it's time to finally make that switch to Single-Stuf Oreos. I always knew this day would come, I just didn't think it would come this soon.

~sarah p.

p.s. I was also stung by a wasp on Wednesday. It was freezing outside, and the little guy probably should have been hibernating by now. He stung me through my sweater (entirely unprovoked), and I had to yank at his black and yellow body him three times to remove him, each pull the stinger piercing harder into my skin. It's Friday and my arm is still swollen and itchy. I am pretty pissed about the whole thing. I've always been one of those "everyone should be nice to animals all the time" people, but I swear to you all that I will drop-kick and torch the next wasp nest I see.
p.p.s. This week totally sucked. Stars & Muscles 6 next Saturday, you guys!

No comments: