Wednesday, January 12, 2011

True softness.


After years of "accidentally" leaving clothing at my mom's house so she could wash them in her own special way, I finally broke down and bought a bottle of Downy. It cost me like three dollars, and now I'm basically drowning in cottony softness.
You can use all of the dryer sheets you want, liquid fabric softener is where it's really at.
Next time you see me, make sure you smell my shirt. Daaammmmnnn! That shit is soft and aromatic, right? Downright intoxicating, I tell ya.
I considered calling in sick to work the other day because I wanted to spend the day smelling and rolling my bed sheets. I have experienced true softness, and I am never going back.
Dylan better watch out, I'm awfully close to running off with the Snuggle bear forever.

~sarah p.

No comments: