Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Are You There, Jah?

This janky, somewhat unpleasant beverage currently holds the top spot as most embarrassing thing you can buy in the entire 7-11 (but to it's credit, hits me harder than any narcotic I have ever gotten my hands on).

I was wide awake for two whole days this week, for no apparent reason (save for my crippling workplace stress, and a lot of pre-vacation anxiety), but a tie-dyed can of syrup with a filthy, dread-locked dead guy on the label, a bunch of pills I bought from a stoned chick at the vitamin store, a couple of Benadryl, and the 11PM He-Man/She-Ra Power-Hour on Teletoon Retro, and I slept for like twelve hours straight.

Sleep well, my kittens. Lack of sleep makes you foolish and mildly crazy, so I am discovering for the first time in years. Maybe the ocean air will clear my head.
Perhaps I need this vacation more than I know.

~sarah p.

No comments: