Monday, January 30, 2006

Tomorrow....

So, it looks like my sad little computer is going to be rid of this nasty virus tomorrow evening. I'm pretty sure I'm ready for it...and by 'pretty sure', I mean 'going to cry if it doesn't get fixed soon'. It's really about time.

My Mondays in my adult job are pretty relaxed...The doctor isn't even in, so after dealing a bit with Alberta Blue Cross and Alberta Health and Wellness, which kinda sucks it hard, I have most of the rest of the day to take it easy, meaning that I get to catch up on my e-mails and whatnot. Today, I stumbled on a Calgary-based mixed-bag-blog @ blogatcalgary.ca .... Blog-based culture in Calgary isn't huge... At least not blogs that mean anything (case in point: the blog you're reading right now), so it was nice to sit down and read some local thoughts on some local things.

Hope you guys are doing well, promise I'll be back on the ball sooooo soooooooooon.



p.s. Long distance phonecalls are the best! I love you girls!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Miss Parsons.

We should catch up, it's been like forever.

:)

~sarah p. said...

I know! We need to chat very, very soon. Rumour has it, you have some news perhaps?