Friday, February 03, 2006

Happy Birthday, Beana!

It will take me exactly 5 beers and 3 glasses of wine to get me through the doors of the Alley. Once I'm through, the excessive amount of alcohol combined with my love of you will keep me there. Happy 21st!!!

p.s. Martin Leung, you're my hero. Your mom came in for an appointment today, and flat-out said you were cooler than me. Not joking.

p.p.s. My computer is still not fixed. Not joking about this either. It's a long and entertaining story...Remind me to tell you guys sometime, when I have a bit more time on my hands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my mom is a smart woman.
I have a match on Friday. wanna come get drunk and rowdy, then watch me get my ass kicked? Tiffany and Tran are driving a bunch of guys, so you can probably get a ride, it's out by the army barracks.