Thursday, February 23, 2006

Melony Bronder...

...Expect to hear from me tonight.


Awesome CLC memory of the day:
Sarah B, Melony, Jenny Junk, and I all taking a nap in my tiny bed on a changeover day. Together. Love you girls.


p.s.... With last week's extra-long weekend falling flat after my body decides to fail me by getting sick, I have to make sure that my 1-day weekend this week is epic....More to come.

p.p.s.... When I say that a night is going to be 'epic', that usually means 'not epic at all'. When I say that I have to be home early, because of, let's say, some sort of yard sale (cross-reference May 7, 2005 in the archives), then the night will be perfect.

p.p.p.s.... The Culligan guy that brings us jugs of water every week is in love with me, and it's bringing awkward to a whole new level. Sorry, dude, not gonna happen.

p.p.p.p.s. I still think that Saturday night will be great, no matter what (Broken City. Be there). If not, Dim Sum on Sunday will make up for it. I have a history of keeping some pretty good company on Sundays, let me tell you.

p.p.p.p.p.s.....Sweet jesus, do I ever love this album. It's one of those albums that I forget I love from time to time, but I really shouldn't.

p.p.p.p.p.p.s.....Please listen to Marco tonight (90.9 FM at 10:30PM). I'll do my best to stay up, I promise. :)

p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s....I'm going to stop this now, okay?

1 comment:

Marco said...

from my inbox yesterday, courtesy gary powers:
"you have probably heard something about the Prom night thing that's happening on Saturday night. If not, basically a bunch of the Wednesday night regulars are celebrating two birthdays and a going away party, and decided they were going to dress up as though it were prom. For whatever reason the idea caught on and I expect from the buzz the place is going to be filled with boys in suits and girls in dresses. "

You've been warned... Should be a fun night