Friday, February 10, 2006

The countdown to maximum fun begins....

Did you know that in Alberta, we have this wacky holiday called "Family Day"? Yep, it's true. So, in exactly one week and three hours, I'll be getting a for-real long weekend, which is one of the main perks of having a real job, as I haven't had one (unless, of course, it was a self-made one) in quite some time.... Pretty jazzed about that.

Good news! My computer is fixed, I just have to coordinate with my fixer in order to pick it up, which may take a few days.... I promise I have some pretty fantastic ideas for when it arrives.

Have the greatest trip in the world, Allison!!! Take a million photos, please.

p.s. This is the best f-ing post Matt has done in years. Please read.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you currently posing as an American hockey player scoring a bunch of goals in Italy?

~sarah p. said...

Wait, how did you kno....
I mean, no, definitely not.