Tuesday, February 14, 2006

"International Relations" (wink, wink)...

Melony Bronder, I love you so, and I want to speak to you so, so, soon....However, because I am a disorganized bastard, I have lost your number! Please e-mail it to me, or anyone who knows and loves Melony (which is pretty much everyone), please help a brotha out.

p.s.... I wrote this on the camp message boards yesterday:

"Let me tell you, for a frozen white tundra, Calgary is neither frozen nor white. It's been like 10C every day for the past 3 months! I don't want to speak too soon, but I think I love global warming."

Turns out, I totally spoke too soon, and it's supposed to get mega-cold right away (like -28C....Too lazy to convert that for my American pals). I don't care who you are (big ups to my polar bear friends up north), that's m-fing cold. For real.

No comments: