Friday, May 05, 2006

If you guys buy me one thing this year:

http://www.hasbro.com/default.cfm?page=browse&product_id=17119

Fact of the matter is, I don't even actually want the damn chimp. I just like the way it sounds.

"Hello. My name is Sarah, and this is my cuddle chimp, Lloyd Turner (I'm assuming my cuddle chimp would be named Lloyd Turner)".

"Yes, I would love to go to the movies with you, Jay-Z, but I have to go home and check on my cuddle chimp first".

"My cuddle chimp is way better than any chimp you've ever owned. What's that? You've never owned a chimp? Get with the program".

See what I'm talking about?


In other news, this weekend should be a good one. Finally, the cool kids are getting with the Broken City program, and let me tell you, it feels good (because if you've never been, Marco throws it down. Seriously.)

Love you guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You dont need some stupid toy! You have me!!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, say it ain't so (about some news that I heard)