Friday, May 26, 2006

The Top 10 Things I would do if I won the Lottery:

10. Move Jay-Z into my guest house (and embroider the lyrics to 'My Name is Hov' on his bedspread).
9. Cross-breed some stuff. If you bred a panther with a zebra, what would it eat? Nobody knows (yet).
8. Grills for all (I will have Paul Wall on speed dial).
7. I would not carry a Gold Visa, or a Platinum Visa, or even the elusive Black Visa. No, my friends, I would carry a Neon Pink Visa, because I tell Visa what to do from now on.
6. Pay someone to bulldoze Chad Kroeger's house when he's out of town (seriously, you guys, I saw him on Cribs, and there is no way in hell that I can let that guy have a better pool than me).
5. Private jet, where all of the staff are sassy like Snoop Dogg in Soul Plane (yes, I really did watch Soul Plane).
4. Gold-plate my world.
3. All moldable food served to me must be shaped into something that kind-of looks like me (doesn't have to be exact).
2. Restraining orders against the clowns of the world. All of them. You know what? While I'm at it, Unless your name is Colin Carrabetta, then I don't want any magicians around me either. They make me kinda nervous.
1. Spread love, it's the Brooklyn way.



p.s If you have never gotten a massage from Amy, then you've never lived.

No comments: