Saturday, November 05, 2011

2007.

I found a large stack of magazines from 2007 this weekend.
2007 does not seem like a very long time ago, and, save for a few failed beauty products, the pages were very similar to every other magazine that I've read in the past month. I guess only thing that really stood out was the distinct lack of open-toed boots...
Man, I miss the good old days. The days where boots had toes, no question.

~sarah p.

p.s. I've been enjoying the odd karaoke evening over the last little while. I have also recently rekindled my love of rap. In fact, there are many places in the world where the two combine into some sorts of hip hop karaoke night. The catch, however, is that most of these rap karaoke nights have a stipulation where the N-word can't be used. Now, I am by no means an advocate for casual racism, but what is left to sing? Backpack rap, LL Cool J, Big Willie Style, and songs made before 1987? Noooo thanks, guys.

p.p.s. I am leaving in a few days to go down to the US for Fruit-Stripe-Gum-a-palooza 2011... I know a place in Kalispell that sells it by the case. My breath will be delightfully fruity, and my arms will be covered in sassy zebra tattoos, for months to come. Can't wait.

No comments: