Monday, August 06, 2012

Gaggle.


Although I don't usually get down with the whole girly/indie thing, because that kind of stuff is mostly reserved for cute ladies that have bangs and sew their own clothing and don't eat as many steaks as possible (also, there are like a million rap EPs to keep up with nowadays- where would I ever find the time!?!), there is really nothing more unifying to the entire female species than gathering a small gaggle of girls together and pouring your hearts out to some classic Taylor Dayne.

~sarah p.

p.s. In that one dream I have where I find a pot of gold or something, and have enough money to own my own building like Donald Trump, this gets to be the elevator music. This and any pre-1990 Phil Collins, including the Genesis years.

p.p.s. Speaking of rap EPs, I just cannot wait to see what this guy has up his sleeve.

No comments: