Monday, April 22, 2013

Even Badder Portraits: A Series of Terrible Depiction

I was reading an article in Freq Magazine, an insert of BeatRoute, about a local gal that has been drawing portraits of just about anyone and everyone. Locals, celebrities, everybody.
Her website is called 'Bad Portraits', but she must be talking about the Michael Jackson-type of bad, because they are actually amazingly likable and well-drawn.
This got me thinking. I am the world's most horrible drawer. My portraits are particularly deplorable. Small children make fun of my drawing skills. The heads are comically large or small, and the limbs are always of several different sizes, colors, or shapes. Most of the time you can't tell what I have drawn in the first place. 
You guys want truly bad portraits? You got 'em.
Without further ado, I present to you the first hand-drawn sketches in an installment I call "Even Badder Portraits: A Series of Terrible Depiction":










No comments: