Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Some more ('cause I'm on-the-ball tonight):

Not joking, this is like the scariest thing of all time. It is a supposed "mermaid mummy" at a tourist shop in Banff. Terrifying? Yes.

Allison is all business.
Paul looking mighty Canadian in a fresh coon-skin hat.
The standard Allison/Sarah photo that makes it into every photo-post.

Amy, Paul, and I at HiFi (the following weekend).


Allison looks terrified. I look unsure. Paul looks pretty jazzed to be in between two hot gals.


Duane! Damn straight.


Allison and I (again).

P.S. Please do not buy Nickleback's new CD...It only encourages them to make more. Their music hurts my soul.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avril Lavigne also hurts sarah's soul. Lucky Sarah, you get to hang out with DJ Paul. I won't be at camp next year, so have fun without me (Pisarski will be a blast though).

~sarah p. said...

I'm going to miss you, partner. Yes,it's true. Avril hurts my soul quite a bit, no matter what Paul Whitehouse says.

Anonymous said...

Did Mr. Whitehouse enjoy his time in the great white north?