Friday, November 04, 2005

The worst promo squad of all time.

Andre's ex-wife has finally put out her album, and it's getting some pretty heavy rotation on the radio in the city. My problem? I let myself get too personally involved in these situations, and every time someone I know ends up getting some sort of recognition, it becomes a headache for me. See....Jess really hurt Andre a few months ago, and due to the fact that Andre is one of my favorite people in the whole world, I'm not willing to let the whole situation go quite yet. I want to be happy for her success, but it's hard when there's such a background story.
The bottom line? Buy the album, listen to it, but don't like it too much, okay?

In other news, I finally got back to my old schedule at work, which means a late shift on Thursdays. I think we all know what that means.... I'm back to listening to Marco's outstanding radio show, Fat Beat Diet, every week. Did you know that you can listen to it too? You don't even have to live in the city! 10:30 my time on Thursdays, log onto CJSW's site, and listen away.... You know you want to.


Probably have some pics tomorrow, as the ladies are coming over tonight for a bit of a get-together (and Amy is bringing her massage table...hell yes).

No comments: