Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Mystery Solved.

Yes, friends, my secret admirer revealed himself today, and it was one of the fifteen or so people that I definitely didn't want it to be (although it was the lesser of many evils).

It was my friendly Culligan man, who probably would be a bad guy to date at all, if it weren't for the fact that he had already asked me out about ten times before, each time stating that he "had a girlfriend, but she doesn't mind if I date other girls".
So, for the probably eleventh time, I declined. No, Thanks.
Even if they are in some sort of open-relationship, it all seems a little dodgy to me (and I'm not really into the whole 'dodgy' thing....Ever).

It actually makes me really sad, because I feel like I can't even be nice to people anymore, or they'll think I want to date them. This happens an obscene amount, and it's not fair. I really love being nice to people, and everyone always takes it the wrong way.
If you're a young and single fella, then maybe I am trying to get a little fresh (or a lot fresh), but if you're a 40-year-old Spanish guy that, I'm pretty sure, lives in the mall, then I'm just being nice.
Do I have to become a mean person?
I really don't want to, guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want to date you! then we can marry and live happily at the awosting cottage FOREVER