Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Seriously, Myspace....

Okay, so I get home from work yesterday, and had like a million myspace friend requests and messages from people that I really didn't know. At first, I couldn't figure it out, but then I signed out and looked at the front page.... I was one of myspace's "cool new people". At first, I was like "Man, this is totally suitable. I am pretty cool". Than, I realized that I was definitely not new on myspace by any means.

Needless to say, I am not using myspace as a means to get dates or new pals that I've never, ever met or seen before, so the requests were denied (I usually keep my friends list to awesome people I know or see around town and Wu-Tang members). I had no idea people actually looked at the profiles in the "cool new people" box, so I guess I learned something from the experience.

This morning, the "cool new people" box had changed. Guess I'm not cool anymore.

I still love you, Myspace, but seriously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just short time can bring such changes!!! unforutnately for my space "your totally fucking cool!" and they had it wrong anyways! Love You Sarah!!!!!!