Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Pop quiz, Poindexters:

Why does Diet Coke freeze so much slower than regular Coke? Can anyone answer this for me???

I just need to know, because I enjoy a cold beverage from time to time, okay guys? Guys? Hellloooooooo?

~sarah p.

p.s. I've had the house to myself for the week, and all I've done is download every Freestyle track on the planet (so wonderful!). Maybe I'm just really missing summer right now, but there's something about Freestyle that takes my mind to a place where sneakers only come in high-tops, there are beaches everywhere, girls can have names like Lisa Lisa (what if I was Sarah Sarah from now on?), and lip liner only comes in one shade- Chola Brown.
Case in point:



Am I right? This winter bullshit better be over soon.
Later, Cholos.

No comments: