Monday, July 23, 2012

E!

I often close my eyes dream of an E! Network where Joan Rivers and Joel McHale rule the airwaves in a 24-hour, 7-day-a-week bitchfest, Kathy Griffin and anyone with the last name 'Kardashian' are not allowed to have their own shows, and where I never have to hear about the real housewives of anywhere ever again.

~sarah p.

p.s. I have an okay tan and a bag of strawberry marshmallows. I am full of workplace stress. Every third drink is of the "blender" variety. There are patio parties and there are quiet nights on the front stoop. I stopped wearing pants on the weekends. My hair is blonder. I share my house with a cat, a dog, a giant dude with two injured legs from two separate accidents, and about fifty thousand mosquitoes. 10% of my diet is currently "on-the-cob", and 30% is "freestone". I'm not sure I remember what it feels like to have blankets on the bed. Everything in the house smells like coconut. I am going to a wedding this weekend wearing a dress I hate.
...It could not feel more like summer right now. 

No comments: