Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Links!!!

So, there's really not much to say tonight, and I'm crazy exhausted....Here are some links!

*When I was a kid, I was obsessed with Hiëronymus Bosch. I was a bit of an odd-bird as a child, trust me. I found these Hiëronymus Bosch figures, and they made me pretty excited.

*In the summer, I go to Wal-Mart a lot...Mostly for entertainment purposes. Needless to say, I don't feel good about it. I'll let Jon Stewart explain. P.S. : Check out the rest of the site...It's full of some top-notch Daily Show clips. Love you, Jon Stewart.

*These kids are crazy.....Crazy awesome.

*This is amazing. I've been a big fan of Post-Its lately....Remember when I said that I was doing a big conceptual art project? I'm still not ready to discuss the project, but I will say that it involves tons of Post-it notes. I've already gone through 16 packs!

*Let's take some stuff, and make it even more awesome! Melony taught me the importance of making your clothes even better by cutting them up. I can't sew at all, but it's very important to have flair, right?

*Natalie Dee, I have a friendship-crush on you. Please run away with me to a secluded island, and you can draw me pictures all day, and I'll mix you exotic drinks, and catch you some fish.

*A Spike Jonze Adidas commercial. Ooooooh.

*I read Vice magazine almost religiously. However, I have never once claimed that it was a respectable publication. However, after reading this issue, they've earned my respect for this month.

*I'm not always a complete moron, so I like to keep up-to-date on the science world at this site.

*I like nice shirts. I don't own any nice shirts, but I like to look at them.

*This is my friend Solomon's site. He sent me the link a while ago, and he's taken some amazing photos since we finished school....Love that kid. Maybe I'll start linking to my friend's photo sites every once in a while. Some of them have some very nice work online.


Okay...Off to bed.
Night!

No comments: