Tuesday, March 01, 2005

More on my dilemma..

You guys are always the voice of reason...I don't even like scanning my own negs. Unlike most stuff, a lab can actually do a better job at scanning than I can, and it's about as cheap as it gets.

By the way.....Pretty sure I'm getting a pink one.

I think I'm going to get it on Friday. I've had my face up against the window of the Mac store for way too long. I'm surprised they haven't been chasing me away with a broom. I am seriously so excited about this. Pretty sure I wouldn't be this excited about a neg scanner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait till CLC is rockin out ipod style! :P

Anonymous said...

Sarah, You know I'm, as a Dell DJ enthusiast (to say the least), going to have to yell at you because I despise Ipods, but good choice with an MP3 player (should get a dj though)