Wednesday, March 02, 2005

You know what song I'm SO into right now?

Snoop Dogg's "Signs".
...Mostly because you get to hear Justin Timberlake say "fuck" a few times.

A lot of people don't know this, but Timberlake is pretty much one of my best friends. So last Sunday, we went to the amusement park, and I was like "Timberlake, I don't think I've ever heard you swear before". He was like "Oh, yeah?"
So then, he plays me the song, and I'm like "I'll be darned". Then Alyssa Milano invited us over to her house for scones.
So, that's what I did last Sunday. Well, either that, or I got up at 9AM and worked all day at the liquor store...I don't really remember. Sometimes, I get my days mixed up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you happen to find $5 on the way to Alyssa's house?

~sarah p. said...

Kind of, except for it was $50, because Timberlake doesn't stop and pick up $5 bills. He says that $5 bills are only suited for birds to use in their nests.

~sarah p. said...

Yes we should. I'll be sure to invite Tony Danza, too, because I asked him to be my new grandpa when I was over at Milano's house. He said maybe.

Anonymous said...

Does that somehow make Jonathan your step uncle?

~sarah p. said...

Yeah, pretty much.....