Sunday, June 12, 2005

Connecticut calling....

Well guys, it's been real, but it's time for me to head back over to Connecticut for another summer....I've said most of my goodbyes in person already, but if I missed you for some reason, here it is.
I'll miss you guys a ton, but will be back by September 1st for more Calgary hijinks.

All my love,
sarah p.


p.s. Ron, we better see you this summer....

p.p.s. Someone's going to have to keep up my routine of fun and adventure in Calgary while I'm gone... Here are some things that someone must do in my place while I'm gone (you guys can take turns):
~listen to Marco's show on Thursdays @ 10:30 on CJSW.
~go to HiFi on Friday, and show Rob Faust that you know how to shake your ass.
~go hang out at Cedar's Deli on Friday afternoons.
~Did I hear that Arrested Development is playing at the Folk Fest? If I was here this summer, I would totally go check that out (so someone has to go check that out for me). I saw them once before, and it was a pretty solid show.
~The new drink? Finlandia Cranberry vodka, Pinapple juice, and a little Sprite. Drink some of these while I'm gone, and thank me later.

p.p.p.s. I'll still be able to update, but just not as often as I am now... So check back now and then, okay?


Bye!

No comments: