Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Tonight...

...if you would have looked in my window, you would have seen me walking back and forth infront of my computer and making a bunch of impressed noises. Why? That's why.

I got my Europe photos back from the lab, and I am rather pleased, although I left them at work. Perhaps I will scan some in at the end of the week.

Aurgasm has got some out-of-control downloads right now, including my favorite of the moment, Arctic Monkeys, and they just put up a new Hanne Hukkelberg track too. Bonus points, Aurgasm. Bonus points.


P.S.Melony, Sarah B, Sara D, Jenny, Nicole, and Kate (all of my fellow awosting girls)....I am sad without you here. Please visit Calgary soon. All of you. I miss camp girls. The girls at work are scary.

P.P.S. Ron should come visit me soon too.

P.P.P.S. The same goes for Paul.

P.P.P.P.S..... and the rest of the Awosting staff. Please? My heart hurts without you guys here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you back in Canada now? If so, I'm going to make sure I make it happen before long.

The bus ride isn't that bad and you're closer than New Jersey. Which is sad..

Anonymous said...

I wanna come visit everyone here sucks and they just dont compare to my AWESOME camp friends!! I love oyu BYe

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby!

Wish I could come visit right away! Stuck in New Hampshire. Where we already had our first SNOW! Life is good, but it would be EXCEPTIONAL if you were closer. Maybe I can plan something for spring!?
I MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU!