Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Don't normally do these things...

....But work sucks more than usual today, and I needed a minute to myself.

http://kevan.org/johari?name=sarahdianna

Ron did it, and almost everything Ron does is outstanding..... Just follow suit, and do one for yourself while you're at it.

You know, it's a real shame that they don't have "champion maker of toaster-waffles", or "good at diggin' holes" on the list of stuff, because that's totally how I'd describe myself.

Love you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some more describing words about you that should have been on the list:
*queen of the dancefloor
*the only person that can beat me at gambling, without even knowing how to gamble.
*sharpie and cardboard drawing expert.
*good at acting sober when she's really not. just joking, you're not good at that at all.
*girl that needs to get the hell down here to visit me because she said she would and now it's almost april and people in hell-A are stupid and i need to go out and have an actual good time.

p.s. dvd on the way when i get a chance. wooooo.

~sarah p. said...

Dear Andy M (the 'M' stands for 'moneybags'),

I've told you before...New York, October, be there.
Thank you kindly for the DVD...I'll be waiting patiently.

xoxo

~sarah p. said...

p.s. Gamble with me again. I'll take you to town, son (as soon as I actually learn how).