Monday, March 27, 2006

Moving and Epic Hangovers.

So, I'm going to apologize right now for a lack of posts this week...Amy and I will be crazy busy making our move to the world's most amazing purple house (which, it has been pointed out to me, is actually grey).

In other news, I indulged in too many 'spirits' on Saturday evening, and had a hangover yesterday that put most others to shame. The mix of Strongbow and wine and whatever the hell else I was drinking took my adulthood hangovers to a new level. I spent most of the day in bed, staring at the wall, and reprimanding myself for being so stupid (oh! and getting up every hour for a puke-break).
...At this point, I would say that I will be more careful with my drinking from now on and whatnot, but really.... Who are we trying to kid? I'll just stay off of the Strongbow for a while.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it the same Strongbow we get in England? I love that stuff, but it is loopy juice!

~sarah p. said...

Same stuff....I like Magner's better, but I don't think I can handle any cider for a while.
Loopy juice, indeed.

Anonymous said...

Magners is that the Irish Cider you pour over ice? I need to go home for a beer fix!

Anonymous said...

Ick. Magners tastes like perfume. Give me Dry Blackthorn anyday...

Oh-and Sarah? Did you happen to get an email from me last week...?

~sarah p. said...

About the gmail? That's the only one I got, and let me say for the record: welcome to awesomeness.

~sarah p. said...

Waaaaaiiiitttt a minute...That's right! You sent me a monk-email, which was maybe the greatest thing ever. Ev-Er.
For that, I thank you.

Anonymous said...

Kate you are making me homesick! Mmmmm Dry Blackthorn. Maybe with a bag of Cheese and Onion crisps?

Anonymous said...

Colin-They have Strongbow in Torrington... but no dry blackthorn... although you can totally get it in an Irish pub on Washington Blvd in Los Angeles.

And Sarah P-seriously? I didn't offend? That damn monkey just wanted to let you know something important... who was I to ban the monkey from speaking? I was like... hey... monkey... free speech, right? And he was like... I like balls.

~sarah p. said...

Offend? Me? Do you know me?
No, seriously, I have been making that damn monkey rap wu-tang lyrics all week (and last).
Really...Monk-e-mails may be the greatest thing of all time.
I respect that you let your monkey say his piece. As a matter of fact, I am glad that he told me that he likes balls...Now I know what to get him for his birthday.