Thursday, March 23, 2006

North Hill: International Hub for Crazies.

I work in a mall... More specifically, I work in an optometrist's office in a mall.
Optometrist....That means eye doctor. We are not a psychiatrist's office, nor are we an emergency room. However, without going into detail, my office has the most messed-up patients in the whole history of optometry.
Speaking to other optometrist's assistants on the phone, I soon realized that we are the only office in the city that deals with these types of issues.
...At least the job never gets boring (except for Mondays and Fridays, when the doctor isn't even in, and I spend eight hours checking my e-mail and staring at the wall).

In other news, after years of convenience food and take-out, I have committed myself to actually cooking. I am on my second week, and am actually doing pretty good (although I'll be doing much better after I move out of my crappy little apartment, with the world's smallest kitchen). As it turns out, I'm not such a bad cook afterall, just lazy.

Amy and I have found ourselves the most awesome little purple house in Kensington. We move in at the end of next week, and I couldn't be any more jazzed.

The weekend? Ummm....Friday, I think it's time to eat some steak and rock the mic at karaoke.

I realize this post was pretty uninspired, but it's been a rough few days at the office.

Hope you guys had a great week!

No comments: