Sunday, March 05, 2006

...Only because I love Kate Tucci so very much.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Optometric Assistant
2. Photography instructor
3. Coffee Slinger
4. Booze affiendo

Four movies I like watching:
1. Old School (think you guys know why).
2. Anything with Bill Murray ( because it's so good to support Sara D's dad).
3. Any old Kung-fu (pre- 1985), so long as it's not dubbed (because dubbing is about as stupid as it gets).
4. Any bad teen movie involving some sort of dance-off or something. Don't laugh, you guys like these too, I'm just the first to admit it.

Four Places I've lived:
1. Calgary, AB
2. Uzes, France
3. Bantam, CT
4. Victoria, BC

Four TV shows I like:
1. Ali G
2. Wonder Showzen
3. Little Britain
4. Aqua Teen

Four places I've vacationed:
1. UK
2. Toronto (which, believe it or not, was maybe my best vacation of all time).
3. California (and it's about time to go again. Rumor has it I have some pals to visit).
4. New York (which, by the way, will be the site of my next vacation).

Four dishes I like eating:
1. Sushi
2. BBQ anything in chinatown
3. Curry
4. Eggplant (if it's done right....ahem).

Four sites I like visiting:
1. Myspace (thanks, guys)
2. Livejournal
3. Ohnotheydidnt (because my home-life is sooo not full of gossip, so I need something to feed my, um, hunger).
4. gmail (if you guys ever want an invite, let me know....Many thanks to Emily Eddy, who totally hooked me up over a year ago).


...It was a very quiet weekend. Amy and I are super busy finding a new place to live, but I am pretty optimistic about us finding the most amazing dream-house in the history of the world.

Can we all plan on going to Broken City this Saturday? Please?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DO want an invite, but I'm scared of change! Is GMail worth it or is it just another email address in a list of millions for kate?

~sarah p. said...

Gmail is MAGICAL. You have more storage than any other e-mail account (I don't actually know if this is true, but it feels like it). Plus, you feel like a mega superstar when you have an e-mail account that is "invite only". You know what? I bet there's a ton of superstars that don't have gmail accounts, and they cry every day, because they called google and asked them to hook them up, but google was like "Nah, dawg....Invite only". So, like Kanye West and Kathy Lee Gifford and Screech from Saved by the Bell won't have one, but you will. I'm sending you an invite, okay? (because you're WORTH IT)