Monday, February 05, 2007

Dear Lucky Lager, I love you but you make me so ill.

It's the exact feeling that I get whenever I'm in the States and get a little too carried away with the PBRs.... Cheap beer hangover.
I don't really actually remember buying any drinks after arriving at Broken (after a coupla doubles at the Rhino, and a birthday shot with Alana), but my wallet says otherwise. In fact, my wallet says that I bought a whole lot of drinks, and the way I was feeling on Sunday confirmed my suspicions. I'm still confused... Is it 'beer before liquor, never sicker, liquor before beer, in the clear'? I think I may have it backwards, or maybe those rules don't apply to my aging body.

I really didn't bust out the camera much, which is a real shame, considering the amount of amazing people that were out and about all night (and for the record, in case I don't say it enough, Marco is one hell of a guy... Thanks for the CD, pal).

On Sunday morning, my head was pounding, my feet hurt, I was covered in mystery-bruises, and I had a sneaking suspicion that I may have made an ass of myself... The sign of a pretty great weekend.

~sarah p.

p.s. My new camera arrived today. I'm going to watch over this one like a hawk (or at the very least, not leave it behind a bunch of douchebags).

No comments: