Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Stumbling on a Sunday afternoon.

You know me.... I like to keep my Sundays pretty low-key. This Sunday started out like any other: Crystal and I were eating some ice cream on a bench, when Trevor's car pulls up behind us. This is how our Sunday went from a regular boring day to a happening.

I know what you're thinking... You? Rafting? For the record, it's not my normal jam at all, but how can I say no to Trevor?


Trev and Wade were so, so excited to get out on the river. A little too excited, perhaps.

After the boys finished up and cleaned themselves off, we started out journey.

Our raft said something about only being able to handle 120 pounds, but Crystal and I like to challenge labels.

Eventually, we tied ourselves up to John.

If your sunglasses are neon, then maybe you can be in a club with Clinton and I. Maybe.

The cops came and tried to make us get rid of our beers....

Sssssike! We're pretty sneaky and clever (and intent on staying drunk).

Point is, Sunday was kind-of perfect (I know, I'm surprised too!).

~sarah p.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just noticed that my boob is practically falling out in the picture of us together.