Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Sick again...

I guess working around drunk dudes all day is similar to working around children...These guys carry a ton of germs, and the normal, non-alcoholic adult immune system can't handle it. Anyway, I have a crazy sore throat, and spent the day at home sleeping. Obviously, my body needs a ton of rest, because I'm exhausted again, and am going back to bed right away.

...Still don't know if I'm going to fix the virus. I called my ISP today, and they sent me some new anti-virus software, but the virus won't let me install it. There are really only three things that the virus has affected...My hotmail, my messenger, and my WinMX (plus I can't listen to anything in the "My Music" folder, but pretty much everything is on my i-pod anyway). Also, it won't stay on long enough for me to properly charge my i-pod, but I need to get a plug-in charger anyway for camp. Do I want to wait it out, and risk losing the computer (I am getting a new computer when I return in the fall anyway), or do I shell out a few hundred to get this one fixed? I don't know....

In other news, Screech is on TV right now. I bet most washed-up celebrities wish they were Screech, because it seems like Screech can get on TV pretty much whenever he wants, as he has no shame. He just calls up the network, and is like "Hey! It's Screech. I want to be on a show, and I'm willing to do just about anything. I am willing to make fun of myself." Screech...What a guy.

No comments: