Thursday, August 04, 2005

I win at life.

This morning, I woke up and I knew that it was going to be quite a day....In fact, pretty much everything went right today.

I got up at 6:30, and layed in my bed and collected my thoughts for a few minutes before getting ready and helping Jenny Junk set tables. It was a late night, as I was up painting the war canoe paddles (which look great, by the way), and yet I wasn't tired at all. Then, I had some great morning classes with some great kids. After that, we had corndogs for lunch (I know corndogs are probably the trashiest food on the planet, but I have a special relationship with them...The kind of relationship that makes me want to eat as many as I can).Then, we had a great Watersports Day, before a great dinner....Here's the kicker: for the first time in about a chillion years, we won BOTH War Canoe (probably the awesome paint jobs on the paddles) and the swim meet. I couldn't have been happier.
Afterward, we had the dance-off, which went perfectly...I was so proud of 1-6. Wow.
Then, Sacks and Babushkin and Bernstein came over to hang out....
Pretty great day.

No comments: