Thursday, August 25, 2005

What time did I wake up this morning?

I walked downstairs and looked at the clock, and yep.....7:25.
I missed hearing the bell, however.

So, Paul picked me up yesterday, but we're not going down to NC until Friday. We're in Ridgefield right now, and have the Sladek's massive house all to ourselves. We had an amazing dinner last night, and took it easy, watching BBC America for most of the evening.

What ever will we do today?....I could tell you guys, but I'm warning you... It will be amazing.
Okay, we're totally going to lounge by the world's most beautiful pool, and Paul is going to pull out his turntables and personally DJ my afternoon....The only thing that could make it better? Teamonade, and a group of camp friends to share it with.

I miss you guys so much already.

No comments: