Friday, September 16, 2005

The aftermath of Ophelia.

So, the hurricane wasn't as scary as I thought it might be....It was windier and rainier than I'd ever seen, and I'm not gonna lie...When I saw that a tree in the yard that had snapped in half, I got a little, um, concerned.
However, mostly, the hurricane meant a bunch of yardwork today, to clean up all of the stuff that had flown onto the lawns, and that's it.

Other than that, I'll just be doing my best to enjoy my last days here in the south, before I leave on Tuesday back to my chilly homeland.

...It's time to leave. Even the most seasoned traveler eventually begins to miss the comforts of home (which I will be able to experience for a whole 10 days before leaving again). I miss my mom, my sister, my cat, my bed, my own computer, and my best pal, Allison H.
It's true...From time to time, even I get a tiny bit homesick.

No comments: