Sunday, September 11, 2005

Ummm...Hurricane?

So, being born and raised in Canada, on the west-ish coast, I really haven't had a ton of experience with tropical storms. As a matter of fact, the only storms we usually hear about are the really devastating ones....
So when I hear that Ophelia is probably going to make landfall in New Hanover County, where I am right now, I get a little nervous. Everyone around here isn't concerned about it, but those who know me well know that I'm, um, not the bravest person..... I'm mildly terrified right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you'll be super fine. and i'm sure the house you live in will be able to take it.

Anonymous said...

You'll be fine! Ill watch out for ya! Paul will protect you too! all the best

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, doll.

I'm glad you're doing so well though and boy, you're gonna jet-set the globe this year, eh?

With friends like you, I never feel bad about my travel crazy life...that's why I love ya so much.

Take care :)

When you go home, let me know. You're not that far from Wyoming and I'm going to do my best to get to Calgary while you're up there. Seriously.