Wednesday, September 28, 2005

For a limited time only!!!

Hey. My name is sarah p. You may know me from such blog entries as 'clc at the track meet', or 'dave chapelle,wtf', but today I'm here to talk to you about something very serious....Photoshop competitions. I link to all sorts of Photoshop competitions from time-to-time, and you might be thinking to yourself "man, those photoshop competitions are pretty rad, I wish I knew how to make the entire cast of Will & Grace look like poodles". Well, I'm here today to tell you that, yes, I can do that, and put your name on it. If you pay me. Normally, I wouldn't waste hours of my time making Kevin Federline look really old, but I will do it for a pretty small price. So if you're thinking to yourself "my life is not all it should be, and the only thing that will make everything complete is if I enter a photoshop competition with a picture of Brian Peppers dancing onstage with the cast of Rent"....Remember.... I can do that. For money.
No?
Nobody?
Guys, I'm going to be mega-broke after this Europe trip. Help a brother out.

No comments: