Monday, June 27, 2011

On second thought.

For someone like me, who is a tad obsessed with cleanliness, it may not be a good idea to own white canvas sneakers after all. It's been two weeks, and I already feel like there is no amount of Javex in the entire world that could save these shoes from a dirty, grass-stainy fate. I've just run them through the washer for the second time, and they still look like I've been gallivanting around in the sewers (which, for the record, I have not).
Guess I better pull out the ol' crimson Keds again... At least they hide blood stains.

~sarah p.

p.s. Say hello to my wonderful deaf cat, Louise! I take her outside every evening when I get home from work. She eats one million stalks of catnip, and some grass, then comes inside and promptly pukes it all over the carpet. It must be amazing to have that kind of self control.

p.p.s. If it's all the same to you guys, I think I'm going to fuck off for the entire summer with this crew. Look at their little popsicle skis, with their strange red sticks with blue marshmallows on the end... Totally something I could hang with. Also, just look at the shit-eating grin on that apple... He just screams summer hijinks. Plus, they probably have a sweet hookup on other types of ice pops, fancy types of ice pops, which, as illustrated by the photos of my freezer below, is by no means a necessity to friendship, but rather a gigantic, raging asset.


No comments: