Thursday, December 07, 2006

25 Things (#s 14-10)

Things have been going better than expected with the list. I've stayed in for a weekend, drank dark booze for a whole evening, started on my new project (I promise it's going to be amazing), have quit blazing during the week (went easier than expected), have cut down to going out for lunch twice a week, am going shopping and dropping off some film on Saturday, and I will be venturing out on a quest to get some matzo-meal sometime during the week (and a whole chicken).

Here are this week's goals:

14. Clean out my I-Tunes.
I've been noticing lately that I've been skipping over more and more songs on my I-Pod when I'm out and about. I need to clear out some of the tracks on my harddrive to make room for more fantastic jams (new Nas is out soon, you guys).

13. Learn how to play poker... For real this time.
I've played a ton of poker in my day (and have won some nice sums of money), but it was all due to blind luck. I actually have no clue how to play... None.

12. Take out the trash.
I have these bins out in the garage full of old memories. However, they are not the type of old memories I actually want to remember... At all. I went through one of the bins in September, and threw out all of the stuff that didn't make me happy. I have four more bins to rifle through. This should be an easy one.

11. Be in two places at once.
This could be a tough one. Remember that time on the Flinstones where Fred had to go out to dinner with Wilma, and had to go bowling at the same time, so he ran back and forth between the two? One night, I will try my best to successfully pull of a Flinstone-night. It probably won't work, but it will be kind-of fun to try.

10. Write a message, put it in a bottle, and send it down the river.
Maybe I'll throw some cash in the bottle, too, because the only people that will find the bottle will be hobos. It'll be a good note, though. Promise.

~sarah p.

p.s. I don't know if you knew this, but I've been promoted to "Head of Keeping Decorations on the Wall" at work. How do you keep bows from falling off, and lights from falling down? I honestly haven't been able to figure it out yet. I've tried several types of tape, those little self-adhesive hooks, and even a glue-stick, and nothing works. Stresssssssful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

re: decorations, i have two words for you: staple gun. tape is for sissies.