Saturday, December 16, 2006

If leggings are back in style, then how long til dudes are rocking bike shorts again?

I don't know, that's why I'm asking you.

~sarah p.

p.s. At first I was just joking when I said I was getting back into New Edition and Shanice and Boyz II Men (however, I was never joking when I said that I was totally into Bel Biv Devoe), but now, more and more often, I'm finding myself wishing that they'd just throw some of my favorite late 80's/ early 90's jams at the bar. There's something so endearing about that era of shitty pop music... It's so frigging sincere. I don't know what's going on in my head, but I do know that I'm about to go all grade-6 and start putting up posters on my wall and shit. Someone stop me before it's too late, please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for listening to me and being my friend last night, fuckin vodka either or I did what needed to be done