Monday, December 04, 2006

Shopping bags they weigh down my armmmmmmmmmms...

I promised myself that I'd try to do a some of my x-mas shopping after work today. Just a little bit, maybe an hour or so. Now, I've never been a dude, so I don't know the true feeling of getting kicked in the balls, but I'd assume it felt something like standing in line at the mall this evening. Painful.

I ended up leaving with nothing, so Saturday the hammer goes down. Mark my words: I am getting all of my shopping done in one day.
Let me know what you would like, or I may have to wing it (and as history has proven, it is not wise to let me 'wing' anything). Me? I want this pan, this book, a new camera (think I've got this one in the bag, because when I asked my parents for it, I gave them a really sly wink), an amazing nightlight, and for Britney to keep on the path she's been on for the past few weeks (holy entertaining).

In the scheme of things, I'll probably get a set of wooden spoons and a sweater in a color that I don't like, but I guess beggars can't be choosers, right?
Seriously, though, guys.... What do you want for Christmas? I'm frigging lost here.

~sarah p.

1 comment:

pickle said...

I want a deep fryere/slow cooker/steamer all in one. Available at home outfitters