Wednesday, December 13, 2006

25 Things (#s 9-5)

Well, I'm down to the final 10 things on the list. To be honest, the goals were stupid to begin with, and sometimes I regret ever beginning the list, but now that I've started, I'm not about to stop ('cause I'm stubborn like that).

Here's the list for this week:

9. Babysit my nephew.
I am a selfish bastard. I've already taken the initiative and told my stepsister I would take some time out of my "busy" schedule to watch Baby Cody on Friday evening for her... That way I can't back out and go get sauced.

8. Clean out my inbox(es).
If you've ever looked in any of my e-mail accounts, you'd see that they are a total mess. I have non-important e-mails from over three years ago just sitting there, because I'm too lazy to delete them. My e-mail accounts are filling up quickly, so I need to get rid of everything that isn't top-shelf material (that means all of my Jon Willams stories stay, as well as anything anyone's ever sent me while drunk).

7.Become an origami master.
While cleaning out a box the other day (goal #12), I found like eight packages of origami paper that was given to me for my 20th birthday in Victoria. I made one crane or something, and I haven't touched it since ('cept for the one time I used a sheet to wrap a jewelry box up).... Needless to say, it's on. You want an origami anteater? How about an origami carp? Aaa-ight, I'll see what I can do.

6. Start pranking again.
If you've ever spent any significant amounts of time in rural Connecticut, then you probably learned that the best way to say "I love you" to anyone is to prank them. You know, little things. Tires in beds (thank you ladies), fish in toilets.... Fun stuff. This is one of those "you had to be there" things, but some of you will know what I'm talking about. I'm going to pull some sort of prank before my birthday. Something awesome.

5. Clean out my closet.
Have you ever looked in my closet? How about my drawers? I wouldn't if I were you. I have the most clothes out of anyone I know. I do wear a lot of them, but there are tons that have sat there for a good year without being worn. Come one, come all, and raid my closet (just joking, my pants are all abnormally short, and most of the shirts have stains on them).


Once again, thanks to everyone that has helped me achieve my goals... No matter how stupid they are.

~sarah p.

p.s. As for the final 5.... I'm stumped. Not gonna lie. Have you noticed something missing in my life? Now's your chance to throw it in my face. It really doesn't matter if you know me or not, I'm open to your ideas. Leave suggestions in a comment, or e-mail them to sarahdianna@gmail.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! I want proof of oragami, mail me one for Christmas.

Have you been hula dancing lately?
love ya, and miss ya too!
niccibtbhcdgvd
PS STACY'S Mom was on the radio last night...

~sarah p. said...

Nicole, it is going to be tough to fold something perfect enough to send to you. If I got some large enough paper, I could probably make you a sauce-jug or something. I'll see what I can do.

I am a hula master... Maybe the best in the world. This one time this kid tried to beat me at hula, "You Got Served"-style, but it didn't work, and he ended up crying for like three hours.

Just goes to show: don't mess with the best (at hula).

xoxox missssssssss you!

Anonymous said...

You know, Sarah, I know, and have taught origami, even sometimes in your presence, and you never told me you had dabbled, You terrible, terrible person.
Oh, random fun fact, I'm in college now. So yeah, party.
Are you gonna work at awosting next year, or am i going to have to fly to Canada to see my favorite photo-obsessed canadian.