Monday, April 23, 2007

Bringing our 'A' Game.

After missing out on Friday night's festivities, it was collectively decided that we better step up our game for Saturday night.

After a sweet chat-session over at Amsterdam Rhino, I stepped next door to Broken City, where I realized that I had a ton of catching up to do.

They do not trust me at Broken City. Maybe I've dropped a cup or two before. Maybe.
However, I'm pretty sure that plastic cups are one step away from sippy cups, and I didn't even drop my drink this time. Well, maybe I did, but it was well past 1:30, and that's pretty good for me.

I don't know this kid at all, but Breanne told me that he didn't know what Facebook was. Part of me wanted to sucker punch him for being so out-of-the-loop, but part of me wanted to shake his hand and say, "Good for you, son".

Then, someone suggested that Bree and I get some shots. Great.

Really, guys.... I don't care what anyone says, it's not good for my stomach at all.

No wonder Jess loves Chris so much... He's got some pretty intense dance-moves.

The night was coming to a close, but Jess and Lindsay were ready for some nourishment.

So, I headed across the street with these guys, ate three pieces of pizza and drank a Dr. Pepper, came home, and tucked myself into bed.

Sunday moring, I woke up feeling so awesome that I decided to go to Liquidation World and scope out some hot deals, but that's a story for another day.

~sarah p.

No comments: