Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween (for real this time).

I wasn't going to go out. No, no, no. Absolutely not.
However, at 7:30, Allison brought over some 80's makeup, and I really couldn't help myself. Considering my regular wardrobe, it took me four seconds to throw together some sort of classy 80's prostitute/ mobster's wife combo costume. Done and done, I was looking like too much fun to stay in.

So, we get to the Drum, and Allison's all serious (like she's planning something, perhaps a kidnapping).

We didn't figure it out until later, but she totally kidnapped a wasted weed-fairy and was making her stay in the bathroom all night. Nice going, Allison.
(seriously, weed-fairy at Dub... Cliche much?)

I wanted to be worried about the weed fairy, I totally did, but Crystal and I were too busy going "Ehhhh.... Don't worry 'bout it".

Then, Allison fell asleep when I was talking to her, and I got totally mad.

I guess we made up at some point during the night. I guess.

See? You guys know these shoes, I always wear these shoes. Thanks to Allison's mom for the legwarmers (my pair isn't half as nice).

The night at the Drum was winding down, but it was a little too early to throw in the towel juuuust yet. Allison and I got in the car and went on a pumpkin-stealing spree.

Some houses, such as this one, had like fifteen pumpkins, so it was totally easy.
If you leave a pumpkin out on a doorstep for 8 hours in October, it will freeze. If you jam yourself into a car with a bunch of frozen pumpkins, you will freeze too.

So many pumpkins.

It really did seem like a good idea at the time.

We dropped off the pumpkins on Memorial Drive, and called it a night. I actually felt pretty okay this morning, and I think it was due to the massive amount of candy I ate before bed. New hangover cure? Maybe.

Hope it was good for you guys.

~sarah p.

No comments: