Sunday, November 19, 2006

Thanks, Kool Keith (too bad we didn't get married).



The other day, I was in the car with Allison, and I said to her "I don't know, man. If Kool Keith busts out any Ultramagnetic MCs, I'm going to flip". Well, guess what material he started out with last night? Yep.
I ended up right by the stage, one of the few perks of being so freakishly tiny. Then, he did this crazy montage of tracks, and I was up on stage getting myself grabbed from every angle, and.... Well, let's just stop the story there. Point is, I hugged Kool Keith, and the show did not disappoint at all.

~sarah p.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We did good!

Anonymous said...

I love how Kool Kieth wore a towel as a cape!!!!! I went home and did the same thing!

Anonymous said...

have i told you lately that i love you? and now i have to go suck up some egyptian art.
-sara d.