Monday, November 13, 2006

The rest of it.

On Friday, I stayed in and watched Punky Brewster on youtube (she learned that reading was cool by meeting Debarge... I'm not joking), so by Saturday I was ready for some action. Off to the Rhino:

First and foremost, the game had to be watched.

Then it was all about dancing and hugging.....

...and maybe it was about drinking, too.

Ladies, ladies, ladies.

Guess who was there? Yep, Ryan.

So, this guy named Wonka was there, and he told me not to eat this gum that he had, but guess what I did? Yep, I ate it anyway. Then, I turned all blue. Jessica turned blue too, but it's because she hugged me too much, and got some sort of a contact-buzz or something.
Either that, or the lighting was kinda funny when Allison took the photo. I don't remember.

We ended up at Hifi. Don't ask me how that happened, but I do know that I shouldn't have had one last drink there. I did not need it... Thank god for friends that are wise enough to buy gatorade for the morning.

~sarah p.

p.s. I am so serious about that episode of Punky Brewster.
Look:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

p.p.s. RIP ODB.... Memorial mixtape should be posted sometime tomorrow on supermegafunzone.

No comments: