Monday, November 27, 2006

Oooh, the things I do while drinking (alternate title: Jess is my Scattergories partner forever).

A big thanks to Jess for having us over for some food and Scattergories on Saturday. I was lucky enough to have her as my partner as well, and I'm going to get bold here and say that we are the best Scattergories players of all time.

Then, I drank an entire bottle of wine, and got into the playdough with Crystal.

I made a hot dog, a giant sloth, a pig, and an elephant.

I don't really remember having a wedding or anything, but I think I am officially off the market. It seems that Crystal and I got married, as she made me the most lovely ring. Poor gal, now she has to support my broke ass (I do, however, cook nice meals almost every night, and will agree to putting out maybe once a week).

~sarah p.

p.s. I did it! I didn't go to the bar at all this weekend. One goal down, twenty-four to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know how I like food and putting out once a week is okay by me. So I guess that's it. I love you my dear!!!